While there are many places to showcase your hard earned reviews, they all fit into 2 main categories…
- On third party websites like Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- On your website
Too often business owners think getting reviews on places like Google, Yelp, and Facebook is the only thing that matter…but that’s just not true…
…Both places are equally important, because all of your potential customers don’t visit Google, Yelp and Facebook BEFORE coming to your website.
Yep, potential customers can also get to your website by…
- Direct traffic is from potential customers that find your website by entering it directly into the address bar or even through a bookmark.
- Organic traffic (or SEO) is from potential customers that find your website one one of the search engines
- Referral traffic is from potential customers who find your website through emails and even on third party sites such blogs, etc.
- Paid traffic (or PPC) is from potential customers that find your website after clicking on a paid ad on places like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Facebook.
Top 5 Places To Showcase Your Hard Earned Reviews
- Google My Business
- Facebook Reviews
- Better Business Bureau
- All pages of your website…yep all pages of your website…because a review mind as well not exist if nobody sees it!
Sticky Reviews are displayed on all pages of your website and display on desktops, laptops and even mobile devices – for all of your potential customers to see.
Below is an example of a Sticky Review and you’ll notice them rotating at the bottom all of our pages too!
Want more customers?
Turn your regular reviews into Sticky Reviews and get more customers WITHOUT spending more money on ads!